posted on March 13, 2013 11:30
HAWAII Magazine Readers’ Choice Awards: Top 10 best luxury hotels and resorts
Last fall, we asked our estimated 200,000 HAWAII Magazine print edition readers and website readers to share their “Hawaii best” selections in more than 60 categories. We tallied their picks — more than 50,000, in all — and compiled them into HAWAII Magazine Readers’ Choice Awards lists that appear in the March/April issue of HAWAII Magazine.
The categories cover various sorts of hotels and resorts; favorite Hawaiian islands and towns; favorite ways to get to Hawaii; favorite ways to get around while here; shopping favorites, ranging from best shopping center to best aloha shirt company/brand; activities, such as favorite island golf courses to best luau; and, of course, food and drink favorites galore.
In all, our inaugural HAWAII Magazine Readers’ Choice Awards consist of 372 winners listed in 59 categories. Want a sample?
Here’s the top 10 list for the category of "Best Luxury Hotel/Resort:"
St. Regis Princeville Resort
1. Halekulani (Oahu)
2. Grand Wailea (Maui)
3. The Royal Hawaiian (Oahu)
4. St. Regis Princeville Resort (Kauai)
5. Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa (Kauai)
6. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Kaupulehu (Big Island)
7. Aulani: A Disney Resort & Spa (Oahu)
8. Four Season Resort Maui at Wailea (Maui)
9. Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa (Oahu)
10. The Ritz Carlton Kapalua (Maui)
Check our the remaining 10 picks for Best Luxury Hotel/Resort and the other 352 picks in the new issue of HAWAII Magazine, which is available in print on shop newsstands nationwide and on the AppleiPad Newsstand.
Book St. Regis Princeville Resort now»