Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service when checking members or guest in, processing purchases, credit card transactions, answering the telephone, and managing the reservation system in accordance with standards.
- Maintain the pro shop environment by keeping the shop neat and orderly: straightening and stocking merchandise, assisting Merchandiser with display of new merchandise.
- Following corporate guidelines for opening and closing duties, including cash handling responsibilities.
- Maintain a professional and service-oriented environment in the pro shop by utilizing excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure service continuity in the pro shop by maintaining a flexible work schedule (days, nights, WEEKENDS, and holiday shifts)
- Implement and support all Princeville Golf Club initiatives and programs as requested by management
- North Shore residents preferred but not an absolute requirement.
- Experience using a computerized cash register to collect fees and make retail merchandise sales.
- Prior experience answering phones and/or making reservations.
- Previous experience interacting with patrons and providing excellent customer service.
If this sounds like a great position for you, please reply to this posting or apply in person at the Pro Shop along with your RESUME.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Be the first to receive exclusive offers, news
5-3900 Kuhio Highway | Princeville, HI 96722-3040E-mail: Info@Princeville.com©2015 Princeville at Hanalei; Site by: The Resort Group eBusiness Division